Do your busa got a name?

moeluv

Registered
I will be picking up my new 06 red and black busa next week.  I feel the urge to give him a name. Do your busa got a name? if so what did you name it and why?

jump9.gif

newbie.gif

race.gif
race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

My 06 LE is " The Vanilla Gorilla   " and I have always called the 02 "Duke"

<!--EDIT|Gunnybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143140759 -->

06.JPG

Charity        It just sounded good

Tell me you wouldn't want to give to this!

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143141078 -->

busahelmet2.jpg

My first busa was called killer, because wy wife always told me "it was going to kill me". So to be a smart arse I named it Killer, almost had the wording painted but then it almost killed me. My new busa is called Phoenix, From the ashes etc.....
cool.gif

i haven't named it but panamanian wife calls it "el diablo" and sometimes makes unpleasant faces at the bike and me in no particular order, when the three of us are in close proximity.

<!--EDIT|gwhunran
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143152590 -->

Mine is known as my Street Princess~
smile.gif

She's always attracting guys... that just walk up and talk to 'er... as they're checking 'er out hard, up and down, from one side to the other~ While she just sits there... glistening in all the attention~ Oh, I know.. if I wasn't keeping my eye on 'er.. she'd prolly let each one mount right up on 'er~
Yeah... she's a ho.. but she's my  Street Princess~
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143152947 -->

Got two, my personal name I call her is

Youkai = Demon

and my brother calls it (and me too)

BB = Busa Boy

I got my bike right after my buddy bought his Subaru WRX ...we both named ours "Quicksilver" (oh, and hes dropped about 5K in his car, and im still whoopin him!!)

Hayabusa_12_27_05.jpg

you gotta listen to her...she'll tell you her name.
+1 on that, it comes from the wind at about 170+.... She just kinda whispers softly in you ear... You'll get it... Mine whispered, "My name is Helyun and if you don't slow down I'm gonna take your BA!!s and lock them away for a year". By the way Helyun is my wife. LOL
biggrin.gif
... Seriously you'll find a name for her.

Congrats on the new ride.. Respect her and she'll treat you right!

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143170294 -->

Asked my wife what she thought her name should be, she got up and put Gone In 60 Seconds in the Xbox. Eleanor, fastest ##### in town.

I am waitin on bags and a centerstand, thus begins the quest to mod.

Back