Do you remember the 1st day you met the one you love...?

By the way, I love that new wife smell! :cheerleader:

AAAAAreLkhEAAAAAANlHcw.jpg
new wife smell, right here.

I do remember the first day that I met the one I will marry. I was working security at a night club and she came up to me and asked me who's 600rr that was outside. I told her it was mine and we got to talkin about motorcycles and such. That was 3yrs ago. I am still trying to get it threw her thick head why a guy would want to be with a beautiful women and her 3 kids. She thinks sometimes I could do better by getting someone that doesn't have kids and one that can still have some kids.

My wife and I met in a pool hall, dated for 2 weeks then moved in together. We were married 6 months later and are still going strong at 16 years. Time flies when you are enjoying life...

yeah hold on to your socks, 7th grade, but i actually only started dating her in 10th grade highschool, been with her 22 yrs this april 22nd

May 15th 1987 in High School we never broke,went to different colleges,still together now is almost 19yrs of marriage with 3 kids and the flame is still on.

Yes, it was in July of 05. I walked into the local Suzuki dealer, and there she was!:laugh:

If this is meant to be restricted to people, then that' s easy. October 2, 2003. The day my beautiful daughter was born.

To those of you who found "that special person," I congratulate you. It' s not an easy thing to do. Personally, I' ve given up the belief that there is someone out there waiting for me. Don' t believe in love anymore. I' ve come to believe that all the women worth being with are taken, and the rest are retarded.

GSXcite and Bosshound if you read my second post in thread I say that title would be
'The 1st day you found true happiness' if we were talking about bikes..:laugh::thumbsup:

I bought $700 of hot gold from her in a pawn shop. Not kidding.
She was busted for conspiracy and did time at clark co detention center
6mo house arrest. she was 19 I was 65 2005:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

DarthZ I am sorry you feel that way....Maybe by saying that tomorrow will be the day you find anew ?

Also have you tried taking off your helmet when you leave the house...?:poke:
darth-vader-i-will-have.jpg

I bought $700 of hot gold from her in a pawn shop. Not kidding.
She was busted for conspiracy and did time at clark co detention center
6mo house arrest. she was 19 I was 65 2005:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I like Your Style.............................It's Allways the CRAZY ones that make life a little more Exciting :beerchug:

I like Your Style.............................It's Allways the CRAZY ones that make life a little more Exciting :beerchug:

Had a very exciting time with her for 3 years, I'm no swinger, but been around
a bit and she was one of the best. But both of her parents were addicts,
and sure enough she went on meth. broke my heart, but what ya gonna do
out she went.

Sitting outside a gas station minding my own business, when a riding buddy decided to ask this very attractive young lady to ride with him. He blew the question and she walked over and said I'd love to ride the Busa. Coming up on two and a half years. Taking our vows in April.

was woke up out a dead sleep by a freind of a freind...asking me to meet a freind... i went to that freinds parents farm where they introduced me to her and her daughter.. i could tell her daughter was a special needs child and i was not jumping up and down on the "attractiveness" but when i saw how she handled her daughter...i was curious... first date at her apt with her kids (4 of them) she make me meatloaf.... stove thermostat was shot and she didnt know it and it was black through and through..but i still ate every bit...and that....was that..its been rocky at times...but we still together now going on 14 years...

yeah hold on to your socks, 7th grade, but i actually only started dating her in 10th grade highschool, been with her 22 yrs this april 22nd

THAT IS AWESOME!! Hubby and I have known each other since elementary school, but our first actual introduction was at one of our 7th grade dances..lol!

We were high school sweethearts. He graduated a year ahead of me and went into Navy bootcamp. Once I graduated (1995), we married and I moved to Norfolk, VA to become a Navy Wife.

This May we will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversay. :cheerleader:

DarthZ I am sorry you feel that way....Maybe by saying that tomorrow will be the day you find anew ?

Also have you tried taking off your helmet when you leave the house...?:poke:

Eh, it happens! If you want a lighter side though, I met the one I just loved an hour ago, about four years ago. Love comes, then love goes out the door to continue with the evening! :thumbsup:

And, no....the helmet stays on, I like the security it provides! ;)

Sitting outside a gas station minding my own business, when a riding buddy decided to ask this very attractive young lady to ride with him. He blew the question and she walked over and said I'd love to ride the Busa. Coming up on two and a half years. Taking our vows in April.

Congrats dad....:beerchug:

But more casually I know this real beauty, but she's an extreme biohazard babe, got to
suitup 2x.

March 2000. She was a my friends wifes sister. dated for a month and got married. It will be 10 years in June. 2 wonderful kids. Wouldn't trade it for nothing.

Back