Do you remember the 1st day you met the one you love...?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I do it was January 22nd. Today :cheerleader:
And this is what we listened to the first few days we were together as it was the popular tune then. Don Omar- 'Dile' .
I cant hear it without thinking about the 1st day...
Her and I hit every club in SoFla for at least the 1st yr before our bodies gave out.
You dont need to speak spanish to know what its about....TLF....
Once the Latin blood got in me this gringo was hooked....

I love you Jerry.....Happy 1st day Annvrsy..:love::inlove2::inlove:

I remember the very first day Juli told me she loved me. It has been loving bliss every day since then. :cheerleader:

Yea, I see this girl and think to myself... boy some guy sure is lucky to have her....

many years later... still lucky... :)

I remember our 1st date. I fell head over heals shortly after....:thumbsup:

I will never forget it she was the only women my entire life that left me speechless! Funny thing it happened to her towards me as well:thumbsup:

I met my future wife.....jumping out of an airplane....:thumbsup:

11/04/2000 was when I met my wife. We met in a bar, of all places. Both of us were playing designated driver for drunk out of control friends. Long story short - her friend hooked up with some guy and left and we pinned a $20 to my friend's shirt and asked the server (a friend of mine) to make sure he got a cab ride home. I'd have married her by xmas that year.

august 13th 2001 at Graceland in Memphis Tenn.(both from philly but met there) came home and told my wife I wanted a divorce (no lie. things were rocky anyway) been together ever since. best decision I ever made. married her on the beach in Naples in 2005:beerchug:

Yes and I have given up drinking since then..

But we mat at a bike rally, we had seen each other before her being a cop me being a medic. She parked her bike and the kick stand broke. SO I walked over and offered some help. Got her fixed up enough for the day. I gave ehr my card and told her ot come by the sho I had a extra kick stand in the back she could have. 2 days later she showed up as I was doing a oil change on a VTX. I told her she would have to wait a few as my hands were covered in oil and the custoemrs was on the way back. We get to talking and one thing leads to another. I asked her to dinner that night, and we have been together ever since.

By the way, I love that new wife smell! :cheerleader:

:rofl:

A note about my post: my wife and i probably WOULD have got married by Christmas, except for the minor problem that her divorce wasn't final yet. I met her on Saturday, 11/04/2000, and she filed for divorce on 11/06/2000. Unfortunately, a divorce takes FOREVER in SC. She was actually married for a longer period of time AFTER filing for divorce than she was BEFORE she filed.

Screwy state.

I understand. Mine too was fresh out of divorce.
Only about 3 mos after 11 yrs with her previous hubby.
The video fits us cuz I would not go away and she was not really ready again to jump into a relationship.
I did not give up and am happy for it.

Easy.. September of '81, Grangeville, Idaho. I was droppin my little bro off at school, and as he was about to get out of the truck, I watched this hot little blonde walk across the parking lot and in thru the front doors... She was wearing turquoise jeans.... and I'm tellin' ya... they fit really well.
I asked who she was.... he told me. I met her the following Friday nite, she was 16, I'd just turned 20.

This coming March, we celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary.

She's definitely a keeper. :thumbsup:

Back