Saturday morning cartoons weren't 30-minute commercials for action figures,

'Oly-oly-oxen-free' made perfect sense,

Spinning around, getting dizzy, and falling down was cause for giggles,

The Worst Embarrassment was being picked last for a team,

War was a card game,

Baseball cards in the spokes transformed any bike into a motorcycle,

Taking drugs meant orange - flavored chewable aspirin,

Water balloons were the ultimate weapon,

If you can remember most or all of these, Then You Have Lived!!!!!!

Gurrera

I remember when you answered who you were voting for it was followed with "Oh? what do you think and I will give that some thought" instead of "Oh? what a stupid @#%$^%%$ you should be &%*%*% you %^^&"

I remember walking home from school and given a ride by a cop and it was followed with a "Well thanks Officer would you like a cup of coffee?" instead of "Yes sir and when will HRS be coming to investigate taking my child form me?"

my have times changed.

I remember when you answered who you were voting for it was followed with "Oh? what do you think and I will give that some thought" instead of "Oh? what a stupid @#%$^%%$ you should be &%*%*% you %^^&"

I remember walking home from school and given a ride by a cop and it was followed with a "Well thanks Officer would you like a cup of coffee?" instead of "Yes sir and when will HRS be coming to investigate taking my child form me?"

my have times changed.
I remember the days where we were encouraged to climb trees ,jump creeks on our push bikes . now the pc brigade have stopped all that. ok if we fell out of a tree we broke an arm or leg ( been there, done that),it made us stronger , now we sell more bubble wrap to prevent kids from " hurting themselves ", we have become a world of softc#$&s

my have times changed.
I remember the days when drivers actually knew how to drive. now all I see are Muppets completely without a clue ,confirms my belief that you can still buy your licence inside a cereal box

Back