do ppl get crazy on sundays?

craigntx

Registered
last wknd it was a guy on a harley, goin the opposite direction, flipped me off!
i pulled up alongside him later, stared right at him, he just kinda did a wutsup thing...

today, im doing about 75 in the center lane of the fwy. but im kinda right of center, of my lane.
SOME STUPID A- HOLE SPLITS INTO MY LANE GOING ABOUT 82!
I MEAN ABOUT A FOOT FROM ME, IN MY LANE!
i catch up to him, gesture with my arms like "what the f--k?
HE FLIPS ME OFF!
i return the gesture, then he does a little swerve job, like he wants to run me off the road.
i mean this guy looks at least in his 60s, and has his blue haired wife with him.
i would LOVE tossing something thru his windshield, but then knowin my luck, hed crash and id be in the pen.
best case, id go to jail and lose my handgun permit...

what can a guy do?
get a plate, track him down, and do something later?

some ppl have lost their minds nowadays, not afraid of gettin an a$$ whoopin, or worse.

oh, and last monday, a puke backs into me in a parking lot, and he gets smart with me. bikes scratched now, and ppl are gonna come up and say "you lay it down huh"?
and im gonna have to say- no an idiot ran into me, and it DIDNT go down.... but im gettin paid on that one, hehehe
whaddya think?

<!--EDIT|craigntx
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137366986 -->

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

last wknd it was a guy on a harley, goin the opposite direction, flipped me off!
i pulled up alongside him later, stared right at him, he just kinda did a wutsup thing...

today, im doing about 75 in the center lane of the fwy. but im kinda right of center, of my lane.
HE FLIPS ME OFF!
i return the gesture, then he does a little swerve job, like he wants to run me off the road.
i mean this guy looks at least in his 60s, and has his blue haired wife with him.
i would LOVE tossing something thru his windshield, but then knowin my luck, hed crash and id be in the pen.

what can a guy do?

some ppl have lost their minds nowadays, not afraid of gettin an a$$ whoopin, or worse.

oh, and last monday, a puke backs into me in a parking lot, and he gets smart with me. bikes scratched now, and ppl are gonna come up and say "you lay it down huh"?
and im gonna have to say- no an idiot ran into me, and it DIDNT go down.... but im gettin paid on that one, hehehe
whaddya think?
Pat Robertson would probably tell you it's because your are not in church where you belong and God is punishing you for it.

Notice I said Pat Robertson, not me.

I am fortunate enough that I either don't or can't ride on weekends. I found the CRAZYS come out then, not paying attention to anything but themselves. Weekdays are Great with no one out trying to beat anyone else to the Lake or somewhere else. Clear and Empty roads to ride  
ss038.gif

HE FLIPS ME OFF!

what can a guy do?

whaddya think?
Pat Robertson would probably tell you it's because your are not in church where you belong and God is punishing you for it.

Notice I said Pat Robertson, not me.
was that the idiot that said to send him $ or gods gonna take him home?
or was that falwell, the guy likes to watch hookers get nasty/
hahaha

Umm , people cut me off within inches of me when I'm doing 140.

I've tried flipping them off.  Sometimes their mirrors run into my elbows/fists.

After so many of those, I'm just passing them and letting them be.  there is no point.  No matter how many retaliation you take, there will be another Joe Azzhole a few miles ahead and another one and another and another.

Just concentrate on riding and be safe.

<!--EDIT|busafish
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137383996 -->

you must have those avatar girls to work out your frustrations on
hehe

you aint talkin about on the track i hope...???

Back