DIY Helmet and Gear Rack

How much would it be for a double helmet width with a hanger rod underneath if you are still making them.

For org members, the boot caddy in the first pic is $85 plus shipping for the unit in primer, you paint to your color choice. I'm going to have more powder coated black, but to keep the price reasonable, I have to do large runs of 100 pieces or more.It could be awhile before I could deliver powder coated units, but the units in primer have worked well for those who have them since they can paint any color they want. Shoot me a PM if you or any org members are interested. The hanger like the one in the trailer picture under the right side cabinets run $25. but it's not a rod. I could do a custom mod for you if you have an idea what you would like.

I looked around Home Depot and they didn't have any wall hooks worth a second look in the shelving area, although I was able to find several that could be combined to make something decent. I like the OP's design quite a bit.

OP, care to share your design in PDF format?

Give me a day and I will post a PDF with general measurements.

I looked around Home Depot and they didn't have any wall hooks worth a second look in the shelving area, although I was able to find several that could be combined to make something decent. I like the OP's design quite a bit.

theres an area that has a bicycle hanger that hangs from the ceiling thats a rope on pulleys they are by that, not by the normal small hooks etc. They have a ton of different hooks for hanging shovels etc in that same area its in with them

Plans with general measurements. Just dry fit and adjust as needed, will vary by helmet type and size. Measurements are for an X-Large helmet.

Attachments

• Helmet Rack Plans.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 284
Back