Disney Cruise...everything you need to know...

Great pics! Glad you and the family had a great time!

Welcome home! Glad to see everyone had a great time~
We'ere gonna have to do a cruise sometime~ Looks like a blast..
Thanks for sharin the pics!
cool.gif

Welcome back oh great blonde one.  
bowdown.gif

Nice pics., thanks for sharing. We're going to see Mickey (on land) in November. Cruises are great. Did one last year but no Mickey.
sad.gif

Glad to hear you had good time.

THANKS! The wife an i have been contemplating doing what you did. Jr is 5 1/2 and we thought we'd wait another year. Will be showing your thread to the Mrs. and am saving it in my favorites folder for future review. Very nice write up!

Looks like fun!!! Thanks so much for sharing the pic's VB. I think I'll go talk to the travel agent about a cruise.

That looks like a blast! Thanks for taking the time to do such a detailed write-up. Laurel and I have been considering going on a cruise with the kids and had been thinking about Disney as an option. We took a weeklong Caribbean cruise on Norwegian back in '97 B.C. (before children), so We're itching to go again, but with the little ones this time.

Glad to see you had a great time....those boys are awesome girl you are blessed....and then some...roflmao.....hey Michelle you look really hot in that busa shirt.......smiles

Two things... First, the pics and your description of everything makes me wish I was 5 years old again and lived on that ship! Glad ya'll had a good time.

Second, you came to ATL and not so much as a phone call while you were in town... I'm pizzed.
cussing.gif

Looks like a great time, Michelle! Have thought of taking a cruise for a number of years and hopefully will get to next summer. Plan to go the opposite way though. Gonna head to Alaska, I think.

On a side note, you ought to bust 10k posts if you play this one right!
laugh.gif

Back