Texans real people.

aussiekeeper

Registered
A man owned a small ranch near San Antonio. The Texas Dept. of Labor claimed he was not paying
proper wages to his help and sent an agent out to interview him. On arriving on the ranch, the agent
demanded of the rancher, “ I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them.â€￾ “Well,â€￾
replied the rancher, “there’s my ranch hand who’s been with me for three years. I pay him $200 a
week plus free room and board. The cook has been here for 18 months and I pay her $150 per week
plus free room and board. Then there’s the half-wit. He works about 18 hours every day and does
about 90% of all the work around here. He makes about $10 per week, pays his own room and board,
and I buy him a bottle of bourbon every Saturday night. He also sleeps with my wife
occasionally.â€￾—“That’s the guy I want to talk to, the half-wit,â€￾ says the agent. –“That would be me,â€￾
replied the rancher.

Re: Texans Are Real People.

We should move the white house to Texas and replace all of the spinless politicians with common sense Texas raised conservative politicians!!!!! GOD BLESS TEXAS!!! :thumbsup:

i believe the key word was common sense, something he didnt have. very few people have common sense these days, even in texas.

ohhh lol sarcasim...i get it lol... plus why do they call it common sence if its not common... dosent that make the person who defines it not having...common sence?

ohhh lol sarcasim...i get it lol... plus why do they call it common sence if its not common... dosent that make the person who defines it not having...common sence?

well back in the day it was common to have common sense. i believe all the drugs that the baby boomers did kinda messed that up and they forgot to teach thier young.:laugh:

Back