Dish installers needed NOW!

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
My company is looking for 12 to 16 Dish Satellite installers in the Dallas area. We're trying to get everyone on board in the next week or so. If you're interested, check out this ad here:

Dish Network Satellite Installer NO RETAINER $500 sign on bonus

In spite of the comments at the bottom, do call in. And feel free to pass this around to all your friends!

--Wag--

Wish I could do something like this as a part time gig for a secondary form of income. Back in the day i used to hook up all my family and friends DirecTV dishes and "aim" them for them with my Sat finder.

wag, u remember the days of the DirecTV "HU card"??

Wish I could do something like this as a part time gig for a secondary form of income. Back in the day i used to hook up all my family and friends DirecTV dishes and "aim" them for them with my Sat finder.

wag, u remember the days of the DirecTV "HU card"??

I wasn't around then so I don't recall. I do remember that several of my hacker/geek/nerd friends were able to jack those cards for all their friends so they could get sat. svce. for free. Is that what you're talking about?

I think Direct/Dish/Cable companies have all figured out how to keep that from happening any more.

--Wag--

Back