Digital speedo?

Digital Tachs are really hard to read over the needle type. With a needle you don't have to read anything, just see and reference. Speedo's, well who really looks  
SHOCKED.gif
at them anyway
laugh.gif

Not to derail your thread, but, personally, I much prefer analog pointers over digits. You can't tell digits with your periphrial vision while looking at the road, they take too long to update, and if LCD, they are just plain slow. My buddies 636 was LCD graph tach and digits for speed. never cared for it. I noticed SUZ kept the analog tach on their latest bikes.
smile.gif
Feedback?

I believe you are going to have a hard time finding one that is plug and play. I have heard of the earlier GSXR 1k gauges working by switching 1 wire, but you won't have a digital tach. Below is a link of several different setups but they all require you to do the wiring.

DIGITAL DASH

check the sh.org guys ...there were a few over there putting together a few.... I have some pix here somewhere!

nice .....but $$$

I don't think I have a time to look at the gage cluster...do you? other than the parking lot...
all_coholic.gif

(bigoltool @ Feb. 03 2007,02:58) I really want one of the Veypor VR2's! Digital Tach, speedo, Gear indicator, Performance meter etc, etc.

http://www.veypor.com/
I'll bet we can draw a lot of interest in this one. Sounds like a Group Buy coming in the near future...
jump9.gif

Back