Did I get a good deal?

rpm9001

Donating Member
Registered
I have had a bigbore gsxr750 for years but have always wanted a busa.....So I just bought one.
I went to look at it last night and the guy had it in his living room! It is a 03 40th annaversy orange/black. The bike only has 1100 miles. at 900 miles he had a local dealer add a yoshimura tri oval carbon fiber full system with power comander. The bike is showroom flawless! Everything else is stock, down to the stickers,reflectors,fenders,ect.
I paid 8,200 good? Fail? got taken?
Just trying to ease my mind.

I gotta say though that its mind boggling why someone would buy such a great bike and hardly use it! The 03' 40th Orange bike is one of the best looking Busas ever, yours is probably the lowest milage one in existance!

That's not a good deal...............it's great deal!!!!
wow.gif

Yeah man you got a steal on it. Most definately. You weren't negotiating at gunpoint by anychance were you? lol

I would just about give you 8300 for it now, does that make you feel better?
smile.gif

Oh yeah, welcome to the board and post up some pics the first chance you get!
wink.gif

Rest easy.  Somebody got taken, but it wasn't you.  You got the fastest color too...  I got proof.

Wish I could find one for that price! Oh wait, I've got one.

you got a great buy. I have seen several '04 LE's bring near 9K in the last few months.

For the Mods, the Mileage, and the overall condition you stated, you should be feeling so much guilt for stealing this bike that you go back and give the poor guy some more money, or occasional visitations, whichever makes you sleep better at night.
laugh.gif

Great Buy. Beat book w/ pipe and PC. Best color too!

Back