Is this deal in line?

Paid $10,000 OTD for my 40th orange crush. Mad them an offer and stood by it. also went in an hour before they closed on a saturday with checkbook in hand.

Can't wait, bsrigley! Photography is my other hobby.
wink.gif

Go to the classified section, somebody has a 40th for sale under $10,000 I think.

hush hush deal suzuki has because the economy is down. keep your amount financed under 10k and all they require is liability. got mine that way. with my multibike discount i pay 23 dollars a year (yes i said $23.00) for liability. just dont ditch it or you'll still have to pay for it. oh, and i'm only 25 and in texas with a clean record

11,500.00 is to high...You made the misstake of letting the sales person know that you really liked and had to have the bike...Take a deep breath and make them and offer...If you can't work with the sales person talk directly to the owner and tell him your bottom line price which would include tax, title and license...Bikes have gotten popular the last few years but the economy is so bad their not selling what is produced...It's July now and if they still have bikes on the floor their trying their best to be rid of them...I'ld start at 9000.00 for the bike then factor in the other cost...Make them give you a quality helmet also...Good luck...I'll check at the dealer here and see what kind of price he can give...I don't think they have a SE on the floor though...

Insurance here in Texas (san antonio) is high. Got 2 HD's full coverage and adding the busa full coverage was gonna up $1150(2 HD's) to $2400 after the busa. but...adding the busa with only liability decreased yearly premium to about $1120 for all three. go figure.

Back