Did anyone else get this email?

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
I think it's pretty hilarious:rofl:
Hello!

Hope all is well these days! The MeanStreet Riders will be releasing their album September 13th 2011 but I wanted to send you a copy of their brand new Riders Rockumentary video that tells how the group was formed on the "Tail of the Dragon" and how they get inspiration for their music from their travels on the Americana landscape! MeanStreet Riders Press and Radio Campaign -- IndieGoGo

The video Im sending you is also being used in their campaighn for funding their radio and press promotions to hire staff. The Riders are giving away autographed cds, cool patches and lots of awesome stuff to fans that contribute anywhere from 5-500.00 It would be great if you could post the video on your blog/twitter to let your fans and readers know about the Riders video and their campaghn.
We only have 52 days to raise 10,000 which isn’t a lot of time.

Thanks so much for the support of the Riders it is very much appreciated!

MeanStreet Mary

www.MeanStreetRiders.com

Nope, me either :laugh:

Ummm, I'm going to pass on contributing too...after reading their site, I'm kind of giggling here :whistle:

man look at what kinda spam are you getting these days :poke: :laugh:

yeah I didnt get it either.... nor would I be likely to contribute anything for them :whistle:

Didnt get the email but dig their music anybody that has the balls to write new music for us motorcyclists these days gets my vote! Badass music :thumbsup:

Back