Did a NO NO today!!!

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
Well, it was warm today and planned on riding the Busa for awhile before it starts to get cold again. My wife was giving me a guilt trip about staying home. I decided to take a quick ride to BlockBuster to return a movie. Approx 2 miles down the road from my house. Got geared up and let bike warm up. I live on a off street and the main road on the way to Blockbuster is a 4 lane road (60mph). I left my driveway and did a quick acceleration to a little over speed limit on first road then hammered it on 4 lane. Got to blockBuster and there is a nice merge lane onto 4 lane again with no cars in my lane. Hit 1st to limit, 2nd to limit and 3rd pretty close with front tire not seeing much pavement. I look just in time to the left 2 lanes to see an unmarked police car and then in rear mirror to see bright red tail lights. Hit every green on way home and pulled in garage to see no flahing lights or tickets today..... Hmmm think I am taking the car and going Christmas shopping now.
SHOCKED.gif

Opps i hate when that happens!!

Hope you have a garage door opener!!LOL
beerchug.gif

WOW!!! You lucked out man. We had a similar situation with multiple bikes a week ago here in omaha. There were 3 of us on busa's, two gsxr's, a yamaha R1 and a cbr 1000rr and we got chased by a state trooper who for no reason turned around when we passed him going the opposite way. CAN'T LAW ENFORCEMENT UNDERSTAND THAT IN THE WINTER IN THE MIDWEST WE ONLY HAVE SO MANY DAYS TO RIDE WHEN ITS WARM AND DON'T HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH THEM!!
guns.gif

Yep, it is tucked away in the garage for now. I don't think he even got turned around before I got home. The temperature is dropping fast here right now, may be the last time I get to ride for a while.

congrats
beerchug.gif
i'm glad you didn't have to send any of your Christmas money to the state!

i went out the other day for a short ride. i leave the light with the front in the air , look over there is a leo comeing the other way.
wow.gif
he left me alone
super.gif

(heavybusa @ Dec. 17 2006,17:24)
laugh.gif
I hope none of your local leos are on here.
That's why I left out the speed I was going
wink.gif
Just mentioned that I was really close to limiter in 3rd. That's secret busa talk for my speed. Shhhhhhhh, we have to be quiet about it
biggrin.gif
actually pretty sure I do not have to worry about the members, maybe the guys not signed up though.

Problem is-- after bout 7-8k- the dragon is reallllly growling hard-- no radar dectector is gonna deter that ear grabber!

This is my first day off in a while. Got off at 0600. Suppose to hit mid to upper 70's today and tomorrow. Expect to be doing some of the same. Hope I'm the only LEO around.
super.gif

Back