Dfw busa group

lodid

Registered
Can anyone point me to a Dallas/Fort Worth Hayabusa group or organization?

I am looking for responsible riders to get together every so often to attend other Bike related events and/or share resources.

If not, would anyone be interested in a local group like this?

Well, there ya go!!!

Thats your invitation to start one up!

I'm out there couple times a year, I'll ride with yall if you'll time me doing laps around 820!

I am out there pretty often to see my Mom. She stays in Irving so let me know and I can bring my Iron Pony wit me. Holla!!

Im in north fort worth with my own shop we could use as a meeting area if need be.

Hit me up.

Josh

josh where is your shop, is it a bike shop, I also live in north fort worth and ride with the group that james (jaschil69)does. we are suspose to go to a bike wash sat and mabe a ride

Im in north fort worth with my own shop we could use as a meeting area if need be.

Hit me up.

Josh
Josh,

I sent you an e-mail about getting a double stem stand, figured you didn't get the e-mail.

Do you keep those in stock, I can roll bye and pick one up. I live south of the DFW but am always up there.

OC

I love DFW!!!

I do have doubles in stock at the moment but thay go quick.

The Bike shop is in AZLE. Im right off HWY 199. If you check out my website there is a map on how to get there.

I would love to see you guys stop by.

Just give me a shout, 817-444-1566

Josh

The bike wash is at Eurosport on 121. PM me and I can give y'all my number. Bikini Bike Wash!!!

josh where is your shop, is it a bike shop, I also live in north fort worth and ride with the group that james (jaschil69)does. we are suspose to go to a bike wash sat and mabe a ride
Where is the bike wash at, I may be able to run up there and meet up with you guys.

Thanks, OC
+1

I'm gonna try to get out Saturday morning (before the pavement starts melting). Let me know where you're meeting.

If we cruise by Azle, I'ld like to stop in and meet Josh.

Thanks,
Bob

if you all are at Eurosport, your only about 20 min from my place. When you get done with the was just go 121 to 30 west, exit Henderson and go north. Just stay on Henderson thru town, into Lake worth and it turns into 199 as you go under 820 N. Stay on 199 for 9 more miles and you will end up in Azle. Im just past the 730 bridge a half mile on the right. Just look for the Ryders Connection sign when you top the hill. Ill be at the shop from 10-3 saturday and would love a group of busa`s to show up.

Ill have my camera just in case.

Josh
www.RydersConnection.com

Talked to lodid today. Hopefully we can get some folks together tomorrow. Should be a good time.

Back