Depressing news about stock 04 dyno

Humidity--kills Hp's and T
Mine @ 5000' made 146.9 with 91 T---it's a rocket--even up here. The person i bought the Muzzy Ti pipe and PC II
claimed 168.7 in Ohio...i believe it....can't wait to get to sea level and test--Sacramento CA.

I can't get anyone with a literbike to step up> i have a friend with a new 10r and he keeps saying his will beat mine, but he has yet to prove it after numerous times of me asking when are we going to run.
Unless he weighs a lot more than you he will beat you doing roll on's unless he is a total spaz rider.  My advice, only race him from lights or a stop don't start 2nd youll get beat.  I don't know how experienced you are, but theres no way, with two equally experienced riders, that the 10 will take you from the launch.
Well I found out the guy is all talk. he came by work the other day talking about doing wheelies at 80 on the hwy. yet wouldnt do one leaving my work. I have riden with him and a few other riders and even when he does get on it, he shifts way to soon, doesn't let the RPMs get up. While he was at work we were talking about corners, I went out and looked at his bike. he has about an inch and a half chicken strips. He has never really even leaned his bike over in a corner. Truthfully I think he knows he has a fast machine but scared to death of it. Ohhhh and he still keeps making up excuses why we can't do a run.

If we were to do a roll on I wouldn't be in second anyway and it would be like a 20 MPH rollon. I'm not the great at launching from a stop, heard to many stories about flipping the bike out from under ya. Thats why I have not been to the track.

Here's my dyno sheet for mine...
Sure there are a TON of bikes running around with more RWHP...
It doesn't matter... I enjoy my bike and have a lot of fun with it.
BikePics.com

I dyno'd the other day and I made 163 RWH with just a Yoshimura TRS full exhaust and a PCIII Usb. I have a 2004 Blue/Silver
Busa.

Back