Define squid

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So I'm Browsing Myspace, and I'm in the VA RYDERS group looking at members. I click on this dudes profile from Winchester, he apparrently owns an audio shop up there and has some money. So I look at this blog titled "Am I Crazy, or just Stupid".......

The rest describes a squid......

I sometimes wonder if maybe I am stupid or just damn crazy. Thursday night at around 1AM I am going home on my new bike with my boyz and I suddenly have an urge to ride a wheelie, well I did and as I am riding it a cop passes in the opposite direction. Needless to say he turns around with his lights on and begins his pursuit. I am a lil tipsy so I have no business being on the bike anyways, but none the less I am and I wasn't about to go back to "Prison" so I hit these back roads at speeds well over 100mph. Those who know me know I really never fasten my helmet and to make matters worse I had on a new helmet which was way to big for my ass to begin with. So I am doing 140, and I can see a turn but I can't really judge it for the helmet is obstucting my vision because it is trying to come off from the wind speed. So I wreck my brand new bike.. DAMN, I am sooo pissed. I did get away from the cops, but I caused over $2500.00 in damage to my bike. So yeah I think I am stupid........ and just a tad crazy too...

Well, lets see how this doesn't add up. Laid down his bike going 140 after riding a wheelie being alittle tipsy and all he did was 2500 bucks woth of damage. I think he is full of it.

Hope this DF dosnt get our insurance rates pushed up. Or was he missing that also. Fools cheese slid of his cracker.

Yeah right! How could he not have gone to the E.R. after laying down at 140mph? How did he not bust open his skull since his helmet was too big, not strapped on, and coming off? And how could the cops not have found him since he wrecked?

Sounds like he is just trying to entertain himself to me.

Deff full of it...
Let me translate squid talk:
He was on a wide open rode, no one around; he try’s to take off and pops the clutch, looses control and lays down the bike...
Goes home friend asks what happens and that crap was the story he came up with...

Yeah right! How could he not have gone to the E.R. after laying down at 140mph? How did he not bust open his skull since his helmet was too big, not strapped on, and coming off? And how could the cops not have found him since he wrecked?

Sounds like he is just trying to entertain himself to me.
Part's of my definition of squid....

Making yourself sound "dangerous" to be cool. No matter how full of Shid you are.

Not knowing what your talking about, just saying crap to try to impress me. Kinda like saying you put Busa heads on a SV650 that runs 10's in the 1/4 while wheelying and shooting a 2 ft long, 2 ft tall flame from the exhaust (yes I've heard that, dude in Staunton told me about his SV650, blah, blah, blah. Some of you may remember that story) .......... You don't know what your talking about.

sounds like a just story to me but is a good classification of a squid
rock.gif

Deff full of it...
Let me translate squid talk:
He was on a wide open rode, no one around; he try’s to take off and pops the clutch, looses control and lays down the bike...
Goes home friend asks what happens and that crap was the story he came up with...
+100
How do you spell looped it?

I doubt he even owns a bike.

Even money the author is a 12 yr. old off his ritalin.

I could see that the damage would only be $2500...he probably rides a old beater Kwak...that he paid $2500 for the bike
laugh.gif

What a dumba$$... I am wondering if he even owns a bike of his own or just watches others ride past him when he is out riding his 10 speed.

Back