Dead rider

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
I wouldn't post this,
except my father was upon scene minutes after it happened.
At 7 a.m in Suffield.
happened at the:
Corner of Hill St and Ct Rt 168 in Suffield Ct.
Internet guys please link in from WFSB.Com story.
Deatils to follow.
RIP Fallen Canton, CT Rider.
Yes, the driver was an undocumented worker.
Under Vehicular Homicide Charge.
In Jail:
Details will follow.

r.i.p.
sad.gif

The article is here.

And hit by an illegal immigrant? That should raise the heat level a little..

BUSAFETT

<!--EDIT|BUSAFETT
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145619232 -->

RIP
sad.gif

Well, the "undocumented worker" said the sun was in his eyes.  That's good enough for me...
mad.gif

Must be tring to protect the illegals. This is what you get when you follow the link now.

Our apologies.

You have reached a page that is currently unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please use your browser's BACK button to return to the previous page.

this is bad....Rest In Peace...

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146175598 -->

r.i.p also in sw ny just had a rider pass...crossed lanes and hit ditch...female passenger died...he lifestared out...no details yet on his condition and another localy (on a 600 kawi...no helmet)...crossed center lane and head on a pickup.. driver of pickup not injured

God bless him.I thought nowadays the drivers license office checks to see if you are a legal resident or not before they give you a drivers license???

Article was deleted, not sure if he was from Central or S. America but have you guys/gals ever seen how they drive in Mexico (only personal; reference I can think of)...absolutely crazy! Pass w/in a couple of inches of each other going 60 mph down narrow town streets.

Back