Dave Matthews Band

Dino

VERITAS - AEQUITAS
Donating Member
Registered
OK so not necessarly a direct fall bash topic but, DMB is playing in Raleigh on the 22nd and Charlotte on the 24th. So we are making a detour to Raleigh on our way down to hit the show on the 22nd... Woo Hoo..... If you are possibly thinking about doing the same let me know so we can hook up at the concert and the following morning. We do lawn seats. Cheers.......

Dave Matthews Band Concert Tickets - Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek in Raleigh, NC <---Raleigh

Dave Matthews Band Concert Tickets - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Charlotte in Charlotte, NC <---Charlotte

OK so not necessarly a direct fall bash topic but, DMB is playing in Raleigh on the 22nd and Charlotte on the 24th. So we are making a detour to Raleigh on our way down to hit the show on the 22nd... Woo Hoo..... If you are possibly thinking about doing the same let me know so we can hook up at the concert and the following morning. We do lawn seats. Cheers.......

Dave Matthews Band Concert Tickets - Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek in Raleigh, NC <---Raleigh

Dave Matthews Band Concert Tickets - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Charlotte in Charlotte, NC <---Charlotte
you need to recruit them with acoustic guitars to the bash friday night :)

We'll exchange contact info before the bash SilverSurfer...

I'll be at the show on the 22nd :thumbsup:

Back