DARN HURRICANES!!!!!

I just want Rev to tell me where he is riding the storm out....
Cause I don't wanna be there!  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1046"|1094166255 -->

Here's my location:
frances_copy-letereat.JPG

I found my old REO tape and have it ready for tomorrow night unless the storm moves even a hair north - then I'm outta here.....

You might want to gas up now....that used to be the awning over the pumps in the background.:O

<!--EDIT|diesel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094177173 -->

hurricane9.jpg

Sitting here in Clearwater, just waiting to see what happens. Bike is hiding in the garage and refrig. is full

Good luck everyone

<!--EDIT|clrwtrbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094177944 -->

Hey Clrwtrbusa, good to see you here man.

Diesel, The day I am concerned about the Nat'l Gaurd?... Hmmm, Could be good sport though. Well, I am pretty certain I can get what I need without scaring anyone though.
biggrin.gif
I'll leave IOU's
laugh.gif

The Inlaws are going to ride it out in TitusVille at their new house, It got a good test last time with Charley, so It's good to go, hopefully I still won't have to find out how well my home will do in a Hurricane...

Later all...

Oh Raider, Yeah, I'm riding this thing out at my place. I got the bare minimum, but I have a lot of food and water, and I can allways flee to TitusVille if it all goes Tit's up over here. We'll see what happens. The windows have the security film, the Garage door is up to spec, the roof is strapped, and I am kinda nestled in the woods a little... Not sure if thats a good or bad thing though... If you need help bro give me a call...

Daytona Report........

East of the river-Mandatory EVAC

Mobile/Manufactured homes-same as everywhere....get the F$#* out

Winds have picked-up through the day....steady 15-20 mph

No rain yet, but it will be here.

Good luck to everone in the South and Central areas.

Jay

A prayer to all of us who live in FL or GA...

May God Bless us all and help us go through this madness, especially those of us who were already hit by Charley...not looking good at all.....   

Thanks SmiLy! Best wishes to you and yours.. and to
everyone in the path and surrounding areas~
This appears to be the season for FL to get pummeled~
Coming up right behind Frances is Ivan! Looks to be on the
same general path too! Be safe ya'll~ Hunker down.. get
outta town..  do whatcha gotta do... just be safe~

My prayers go out to you all. My son lives in Jacksonville, and I also have a few relatives in Lakeland.

Brian

Check this out folks, I postred in the Geographic forum, hit "Refresh" To update the maps.

Here is the current view from Lakeland. Center of the storm is just about 15 miles SE of me headed NW. Notice the shingles coming off the roof across the street and the broken top in the oak tree in their back yard.

DCP_0065.JPG

Well Here in the NW Tampa Area things are going well thus far... No power outages yet, no dead trees... I am thinking I might be lucky, But not going final with that just yet...

smile.gif

The center is past me now, headed to Rev, It appears that the only damage at my house so far is some shingles at the peak of my roof on the side facing north.
biggrin.gif

Back