Stupid hurricanes.....

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
I didn't expect Ida to be nothing more than a nice little rain shower for us but it looks like she might be bringing a bit more than that.

I can only hope my power doesn't go out like it usually does. Guess I better go drag out the generator just in case!

I guess we're going to be getting the remnence of it. They have us on a flash flood watch until wednesday morning. Hope it doesn't get too bad for ya'll.

I guess we're going to be getting the remnence of it. They have us on a flash flood watch until wednesday morning. Hope it doesn't get too bad for ya'll.

I've been through worse. I don't think it will be bad but I'm dreading the thought of my power being out.

Hang in there, but make hubby get the generator, you should sit and watch! :whistle:

I hope you guys don't have much trouble from it. Let us know.

Looking like the cooler waters of the gulf are starting to weakn it. 90 winds are a cake walk. Maybe we will just get a good rain out of it and blow some leaves around for awhile.

WOOT WOOT!! Hurricane PARTAY time!!

Dawn if they give me some time off school this week maybe I'll come sit on your back porch and watch the wind blow!

I'll bring the daiquiris! :banana:

You lower where ever peeps have all the fun! Be safe kids.
Drink one for me:thumbsup:

WOOT WOOT!! Hurricane PARTAY time!!

Dawn if they give me some time off school this week maybe I'll come sit on your back porch and watch the wind blow!

I'll bring the daiquiris! :banana:

Schools are closed today...I don't know if I should be :banghead: or :cheerleader:

Bring me some daiquiris!!!! I'll supply the little umbrellas!

Back