Dapinccis

<span style='color:royalblue'></span>Dapinccis on the 06 LE are lookin good in my humble opinion. Sound good...good quality, good price...I had read about kickstand probs, and it did contact the pipe a tad, but I just put a small polished band clamp around it for the kickstand to contact...no biggy. I already had my peg weights and rubbers off, so that wasnt an issue for me. Im not a balistic rider, so I really aint concerned with whether or not I get every inch of power out of it all...has enough for the old man....when I need real speed, I go head down at 180 anyway...YAAAAAAAAAAAA.....

busabusa_001.jpg

<span style='color:darkblue'></span>Peckerwood stickers just reminded me of the old days of drag racing before most of you youngsters were bornd, so was just a temporary sentimental go fast attitude thang...goof-em-off one of these days maybe...300 for Dapinccis, and personally I like em. I like to be heard comin, and they are distinctive. Not overly loud until you go up in it...polishing is good, shipping was quick...lotsa chix go OOOOOOOOOO....lotsa dudes go Sick !

<span style='color:blue'></span>dapincci.com is the maker down in Las Angeles...its the only pipes they make. As far as cornering clearance, I dont git down that low so I couldnt say...I mean, my tires aint flat in the middle or anything, but I aint no kneedragger neither...Blue Skies

busabusa_002.jpg

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Stickers Bad.

Pipes Interesting. I've heard them and thought they sounded Broken though, sorta odd accept when FWO.

Busa, SCHWEET, Gotta love the pearl white.

Does anyone have other pictures of these pipes? Maybe a shot from above (straight down on both pipes) or a shot from the front/back of the bike that shows what kind of an angle they are on. Thanks for the help.

Josh

<span style='color:royalblue'></span>STICKERS ALREADY GONE....ILL TAKE SOME DIFFERENT ANGLES ONE O THESE DAYS....CANT BELIEVE YOU NO LIKE PSYCHOCLOWN STICKER...POOP...