Dad just got a Busa

Can't think of too many things better than riding Busas with my son (or father many years back). You and your Dad are lucky men.

Take it from a 50 year old guy who's Dad is no longer around, make sure you take pictures when you ride together and maybe even some video. They will be priceless some day. Here's an idea...Take a picture of you and your Dad with your bikes the 1st time you ride together. After posting them here, frame the picture and give it to him on Christmas or his next birthday. He'll look at it every day and show everyone that comes into his house.

Alright...need to stop. God I miss my old man.

Definitely, he's a picture guy anyway so I'm sure we'll be taking a few. I've got enough family photos that you could easily spend 2-3 hours sifting through them on the computer, that's how I roll, lol

Very nice... :beerchug:

You didn't say it was a Limited Edition... :thumbsup:

He didn't tell me it was an LE, lol, he didn't know and apparently the guy he bought it from never brought it up, but he liked the color. He didn't know and I didn't until I got to looking around on the web

As far as the stable... He has a Honda Goldwing 1500, a Honda shadow 1100, two yamaha zumas, and a KTM 450.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm partial to the '05LE as well... BB would be pissed if I wasn't!

fiftyfive.jpg

Back