Dad just got a Busa

r1d3on3

Registered
My Dad's latest addition to his stable. Pretty sweet ride :thumbsup: He's not a member here yet or anything. I was excited enough for him though I had to show it off somewhere.

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

He's coming up on 55 in a few days. I don't really know my colors/years very well and he kept describing the bike, but it wasn't the one I thought it was. It looks awesome. I'm out of state working right now and won't be able to ride it for a bit it looks like. I'm really anxious to get back home and hop on. All I have ridden is my Gen 2 so I'm really looking forward to seeing what his rides like.

Can't think of too many things better than riding Busas with my son (or father many years back). You and your Dad are lucky men.

Take it from a 50 year old guy who's Dad is no longer around, make sure you take pictures when you ride together and maybe even some video. They will be priceless some day. Here's an idea...Take a picture of you and your Dad with your bikes the 1st time you ride together. After posting them here, frame the picture and give it to him on Christmas or his next birthday. He'll look at it every day and show everyone that comes into his house.

Alright...need to stop. God I miss my old man.

Last edited:
Back