cycle-tek

bluesman1200

Registered
how many of you are using the Cycle-tek air shifter and what are your opinions on it,pros and cons.

thanks to everybody who answered my threads
Bluesman1200

i had this air shifter on my 06 Busa and it worked flawlessly now its on my 06 gixxer 1000 i had to do a lil fab work but it works awesome, and you wont find a more genuine guy to deal with he ships quick and any problems he will answer have nothing negative to say whatsoever it shifts dead on everytime :thumbsup:

Love it. Matt hooked my up with his kit with out the Co2. My air ride on board compressor and stored tank takes care of that. GREAT shifter and support.:thumbsup:
Why did you put this in the NOS section?

Very good guy to deal with. His customer service is the best also. I recently ordered some more parts from him like a smaller 08-09 Busa Co2 3.5oz tank. Excellent post sale support too!

Thanks

What do you think of the pingel-shifter ?
Much more bucks but no bottles and less parts.

i know maybe not the right place for the post but in the nitrous section i read the most.
Thanks

To add to what everyone else is saying. I ordered a kit from Matt and it came with everything I needed but air. It was a direct fit system. In the beginning I had some problems with my kill time. But after contacting Matt he straighten it right out over the phone and email. One of my partners ordered the same kit had a little issue with the regulator value, again Matt squared him right up. You can't beat this guy and his systems with a big stick. My hat goes off to Matt. :bowdown: GONE

Matt is a great guy. Was helpin me this weekend at the track with rebuilding a shift solenoid, where most would sell me a new one. Between him and Smithabusa there's no wiring project to large or small!
Posted via Mobile Device

The cycle-Tek box is bullet proof and strongly recommended.

One minor suggestion I would make if you race a bunch is hot gluing the main harness connector into the box. I had the connector come loose on me twice until I used hot glue. You could probably use a zip tie.

Matt, hope you don't take offense. You make good stuff.

Tom, Boston MA.

Back