Cycle-Tek Co2 shifter

GR8WHITE

Registered
Does anyone have pictures of the Cycle-Tek CO2 shifter GEN1 and GEN2 mounted ?
Just want to see different places to mount this stuff so I can get to it easy .

thumb_up.gif

There were some pictures of this floating around. Let me see if I can find some, no promises...

I use the Spencer lower mount for the air cylinder, but everything else to do with the airshifter is Matt's system.

airshift1.jpg

small bottle in trunk - works well with limited space of Motorhead undertail
- good for about 60~70 shifts.

airshift2a.jpg

I use the Spencer lower mount for the air cylinder, but everything else to do with the airshifter is Matt's system.
how did you get the vorex rearset to mount up with the spencer mount,its set up for stock rearset (something they dont tell you)?? i sent mine back and got a gatlin bracket,it mounts to the stator cover and is hidden under the fairing...ill post a pic later

small bottle in trunk - works well with limited space of Motorhead undertail
- good for about 60~70 shifts.
Johnny,

What bottle did you end up going with?
I'm pretty sure it's a 3.5 oz bottle. I paid quite a bit for mine off of a paintball site, but Matt now has them pretty cheap - $22 per bottle I think. They don't last as long as the 9 oz, but they are so easy to change that I can swap it out with a fresh one in minutes.

how did you get the vorex rearset to mount up with the spencer mount,its set up for stock rearset (something they dont tell you)?? i sent mine back and got a gatlin bracket,it mounts to the stator cover and is hidden under the fairing...ill post a pic later
The only thing I saw that didn't fit right up was the clamp that attaches to the shift shaft was too small (Spencer bracket on Vortex rearsets). I just drilled it out a little and then it worked fine.

If I had seen it before I saw this setup I would have gone with what you have since it totally hides the air cylinder.

I've always wonderd with the Gatlin mount how the OE gasket still keeps everything sealed since in their pic it looks like the bracket is mounted between the case and the cover... double the gasket? add a dab of sillycone? just smush it real good?
rock.gif

I put a small bottle under my gas tank, and mounted a small air compressor in my tail.. no filling bottles, just push a button and pump her up..:) I have a small gauge on my Stem that I can see how much air I have.. works real nice.;)

Just receieved mine in the mail today, very professional. Looks like big time manufactured. I would also like to see the various air cylinder setups. This is for an 08.  
thumb_up.gif

GATLIN BRACKET

you can see the heim joint bracket in this pic...im not takeing the fairing off though just for a pic,you can ck it out on their web site if you havent seen it..haha

The little blue button on upper dash fills tank,toggel switch activates horn button as shift button

side_view.jpg

Back