cycle sportz swannanoa nc

poppop

Registered
he is a liar harley rocker is right ,i can,t belive i hoped this guy would do anything i don,t know how to list it the way rocker did but if any body can do it please ,i took him my v max for the valves to be adjusted the water pump rebuilt new valvecover gaskets and the oil and filter changed he changed the oil and filter. rebuilt the water pump, and installed big washers in the valve cover bolts.thursday he hadn;t got to it yet monday i went to get my bike done or not,he informed me it was ready i was going to get the wife to take me back to get the truck;but since it was ready i couldn;t wait to get it, he followed me to the house i rode back with him paid the 489 got on the bike rode it home, got it home looking it over the big washers he told me he installed to help the valve cover seal .the valve cover had never been removed,there was a quarter inch of dirt and old oil on the front center that was never touched where the valve cover meets the head i called him he told me i didn;t ask for a new gasket he also told me when i told him the valve cover was never removed he sweared it was ,he informed me the valve cover didn,t need complety removed for valve adj .he said if i would bring it back he would install new valve cover gasket no charge i have been a car and truck mechanic for over 30 yrs i have never been able to adj valves without removing the valve cover completley, i just pissed away almost 500 bucks for a half done job and a bunch of bull****,and the nerve of him telling harleyrocker to come out and play.he got the last buck from me he will ever see i wish i had read harleyrockers words way before this.everyone has my complete permission to post this info anywhere that it will help another biker or friend i am not as computer savy as i would like to be or i would ,i will come out and play and if he post i will respond, in person or on this site he thought i was stupid ,i was i took him my bike. i have a open door policy too he is more than welcome to come see me ill push my bike up the hill and ride it down before i let him touch it,he is no mechanic or no biker. he knows where i live or i am a phone call away im not going anywhere help me help other bikers please post thanks poppop or terry

You have exactly three posts; do you even have a hayabusa or did you just come here to bash?

You have exactly three posts; do you even have a hayabusa or did you just come here to bash?

i have many friends that own everything from ninjas to harleys busa everything in between ,i come to inform ,now that i think about it i guess that;s how it looked no im not a basher but if i get screwred i want others espececilly bikers to know everything i said was as honest as it could be ,i wish i had posted a intro,harleyrocker i think was trying to warn his friends and fellow bikers ,and i thought it wrong cyclesportz come back in that manner forums are for friends that have a little more in common and part of that is looking after one another if i know there is a pothole ahead i want to warn my fellow bikers this guy is a big pothole everything i said is the truth you shouldn;t pick on someone becuase you are bigger stronger or even smarter be fair be honest ,if you want to ban me for speaking my piece then do it were all bikers poppop

i have many friends that own everything from ninjas to harleys busa everything in between ,i come to inform ,now that i think about it i guess that;s how it looked no im not a basher but if i get screwred i want others espececilly bikers to know everything i said was as honest as it could be ,i wish i had posted a intro,harleyrocker i think was trying to warn his friends and fellow bikers ,and i thought it wrong cyclesportz come back in that manner forums are for friends that have a little more in common and part of that is looking after one another if i know there is a pothole ahead i want to warn my fellow bikers this guy is a big pothole everything i said is the truth you shouldn;t pick on someone becuase you are bigger stronger or even smarter be fair be honest ,if you want to ban me for speaking my piece then do it were all bikers poppop
Ummm....ok???

Wow! Someone joins up 2 years to bash a dealership and then never posts again and now it is happening again.

I cant even read that without wanting to hit him in the face with a dictionary and a elementary school grammar book...

He is not doing a good job for cyclesports... :laugh:

Back