Screwed by long time member

Pipefighter248

Donating Member
Registered
This has been going on for a while regarding thepushercg. I have read all the trouble he had about a member stiffing him on painting his inner panels. That's why I haven't said anything. But I figured this needed to be out in the open.

Contacted Joesph probably last month about buying an extra R1 throttle tube he had laying around since he went with the R6 tube.
At that time he told me he would give it to me, but I told him no that I would pay for it.
After a while of talking back and forth we just dropped it.
Wrote him back last week about buying it and it was the same response. I told him thanks but no thanks, and finally he agreed to sell it to me for $1 dollar shipped. I agreed hoping that he would send me his paypal addy and I would send him more then that, but now he won't respond with his paypal address.

Long post just to say thanks to Joesph for sending the throttle tube.
Real good guy in my book and I would try to help him out anyway possible.
Just last year he converted my chrome clutch cover into a clear one at very little cost. He is def. one of the best members on the board; but of course a majority of you all know that.

beerchug.gif

Had me worried there for a minute! Glad it was a good news story. Joseph is definitely good people that go above and beyond.

thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
I have a set of his mirrors on my Busa. A set he donated to the org for the raffle at the BASH.

thumb_up.gif

MAN. You ALMOST had me
laugh.gif
I've read enough of these post by now that if it looks fishy and smells fishy.....it is fishy.
beerchug.gif

Way to go Push.

I can't wait to do some biz. with the pusher.
ThumbsUp.gif

Got me too!
I was like, What?........
What was the final out come with that scum bag in Fla.?
rock.gif

Don't ya hate it when you click with a
wtf.gif
just to find out it's a
woot.gif

Back