Cycle Gear 2 for 1 Pirelli Diablo tire sale starts OCT 21st!

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
Just a heads up to everyone. I talked to Cycle Gear and they said it will be on October 21st. Both Front and Rear should go for $169 together.

Pre-orders should start soon on there website.:beerchug:

Sweet. Additionally, as I mentioned in a different thread, the Corsa, recently discontinued, is on clearance at CG for $180/set.

Huh.

Sweet. Additionally, as I mentioned in a different thread, the Corsa, recently discontinued, is on clearance at CG for $180/set.

Huh.

Really? didn't know that. Do you have a link? Are the corsa's better?

Wish I had known about 3 hours ago. I just paid got raped at my dealer for a new rear BT015 tire. $220 after mount.

Last edited:
Really? didn't know that. Do you have a link? Are the corsa's better?

I've never run them, so can't say for sure. Unlikely, though, as it's older technology. Their current iteration of that is the Corsa-III.

As I understand it, the Corsa is single-compound but very sticky. I don't anticipate them to last too long on the 'busa...but they could be fun for a few weekend launches into the mountains!

I'm going to run out & buy a set, but tomorrow, my 3rd set of Road2's are going on...

NOTHING like a new pair of shoes!

Last edited:
my 3rd set of Road2's are going on...

NOTHING like a new pair of shoes!

As soon as the front gets here I'll be putting my first set of those on.
Hope the're good, they sure were expensive:shocked:. Far from $180 a set.

it was about this time last year they had sets of Dunlop Q's for the same price.

In OK at Cap's. I had them shipped to me and the is a CG in OKC. It was for 1 weekend if I remember right. Buy the rear and get a free front.... is what it was.

im rocking them right now on mine its my first tire after the stocker and my chicken lines are almost non existant now the tires aren't lasting as long but im not sure if thats because im riding and pushing the bike harder now though but on the first gen's major improvment over the stockers

corsas are super sticky not so great on wet weather.. but for the price and build date I find them really good... only good for about 3 months...tops

Stay away from the Diablos. I did this 2 years ago when Cycle Gear had the sale. I got 2400 miles out of the rear & cord was exposed. No burn outs, just riding. I just sold the front on Craig's List last week. They took longer to heat up than the Michelin's. Once they were warm they were good.

You get what you pay for. Go w/ their higher quality tires.

Back