Cycle Gear Blow out

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
cycle gear is offering a package deal on Pirelli Diablo's for $189-$199. The big day is May 16 (one day only) check it out
Cycle Gear - Motorcycle Apparel, Parts and Accessories

pre order

*military hit the military customers link at the top right side of the page and save an additional $19*

pirelli_supersport_deal_MD.jpg

Last edited:
Tried them before, only got 2400 miles out of the rear until cord exposed - no burn outs, just twisty roads.

bought my bike on the 16th. saw your post and bought them online that night. saved me some $$$ for other stuff. thanks!!! :bowdown::bowdown:

Tried them before, only got 2400 miles out of the rear until cord exposed - no burn outs, just twisty roads.

I have yet to make it to an oil change without a rear tire change. Been running battle axes getting a perelli. Any experience with this tire? Also no burnouts.

The new breed of multi-compound sport-touring tires are pretty darn sticky....but still last more than a month :thumbsup: Avon storms stick as well as the stock rubber but last 3 times as long, same with PR2's. I'm trying conti road attacks now, they handle VERY well on my busa, and so far seem to be holding up to my aggressive wrist pretty nicely :beerchug:

Back