Custom Paintjob?

Jota69

Registered
I have a 2006 LE that fell over on a parking lot and got scratches on the left fairing, I bought a set of aftermarket fairings on ebay because I did not want to spend over $500 for just the left fairing and I did not like the white to begin with. After my aftermarket fairings come in I would like to get a custom paintjob on my stock fairings. I'm currently stationed in Italy so I would like to know if there is anyone that I can ship my fairings to in the states to have them custom painted and then sent back to me. The paint job I want is pretty simple because its one solid color with some stripes on top and a custom simbol on the side. does anyone do that?

I'd offer to help, but I found first hand that nobody in my area can paint a bike to save their lives....
Seems there should be a good painter local to you, the Italians are "Ar-Tists" after all. Maybe go to Maranello and sneak em in the Ferrari paint shop, hope ya like red. :lol:

Droidy Droid

I looked for some shops here but with the euro exchange rate it will be almost double what it cost in the states. You were close whith the ferrari coment because I was thinking of doing a lamborghini color scheme

Google shops man. I know Texas has some awesome shops that you could ship to. Look up the Dallas and San Antonio shops.

I can google it but I wont know if the shops are any good, thats whay I'm asking for a recommendation here so I know it will be a good shop and a quality paint job

I looked for some shops here but with the euro exchange rate it will be almost double what it cost in the states. You were close whith the ferrari coment because I was thinking of doing a lamborghini color scheme

Shipping would be about the same as a paint job there...

It is hard to believe that you can't get the parts + painted the way you want there vs in the states...for the same money. It might take some meeting new shops for parts or making a few calls but that is part of the adventure. How would you feel to have a killer set of painted panels coming in from wherever only to open the box and they are destroyed in shipping...support the locals even if it is not home for the time being

Back