Custom Painted Mirrors

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
I'm trying to finalize the list of things (if it is ever final) that I want to do to Baby J. I'm getting close, but the latest item is custom painted mirrors with the little Kanji on the top. Gixx1300R used to do them, but no longer does. Does anyone here do this or know of someone that does? I am also looking at getting the Kanji turn signal mod that RazorrBlade does and trying to contact him now. Thanks in advance.

BigBS, let me know what you find out about the custom painted mirrors, I'm also considering that for my baby. I would also be interested in how much for the turn signal mod, I think that really stands out on the busa.

JWOLDBUSA over on total kaos performance does them. He did mine. Actually you can order the kanji decals from several places then any car/body guy can paint them for you. If you order the paint it's pretty cheap. They just ruff sand them, apply the decal, paint with flex agents in the primer, sand and clear.

If you ever considered getting RRRAzor blades kanji turn signals etched into the mirrors I would do that before you paint them. Then the seam is coverd.

ICE

Yeah, Ice, that was my plan. Get the turn signal mod done first and then have them painted. Hoping Thinker will see and post something on this.

Back