custom paint

Dave....man you are AWESOME!!! Dude, you make me kick myself for settling for that other paint job I took--- Remember I was debating on taking a paint job a shop had in Memphis or waiting and trying to get you to do me a Punisher theme...(we had talked about it---around Dec./Jan. of this year)

Now with each scheme I see ya do bro, I just KICK MY OWN BUTT every time----Wish soooo bad I had got you to come up with my paint!!! Your quality and ability is off the chain man!!
I would love to have that 300 scheme....maybe soon I can still hit ya up for a punisher or a second 300 scheme!!
I put me a Punisher decal on the front windscreen for now (took my kanji off and put it on) check it out in my pic below....whatever comes about...keep layin' the paint down bro- you rock!! Maybe I can hit ya up soon for a new look..see ya, Chris

100_4945copy.jpg

i remember, and thanks Chris, and when you're ready bring it on man, the punisher rocks! i'd have fun doing that one.

i picked up the soundtrack to the movie "300", so i'm all IN this one.

(Revolution @ Sep. 03 2007,22:47) the pic posted is a sketch, i'll be adding detail and color to that character, and "the others" muu muuuu ha HA HA HA HAAAaaaa
firedevil.gif
Oh yeah, you are SO doing the Queen, no?!?

Errr, I don't mean "doing" the Queen, you know what I mean- oh hell, now look what I've done...
smileyexhibit.gif
SHOCKED.gif

SINCEREST apologies, i was about to take some pics and post but my wife took MY digital camera to HER office. i was about to get angry at her because i said i would post pics but realised there are bigger worries in this life.

again sorry and i will definately have the camera here tomorrow to post pics.
beerchug.gif

Rev, I'm not trying to make you do something for the club, but would it be possible for you to auction off a free paint job to a luck ticket holder, in the club?
poke.gif

club? do you mean the org?

i was thinking of doing some type of raffle for a custom lid for the org.

have'nt gone through any details or talked to Capt, just a thought as of now...

firedevil.gif

Dave - awesome work, Bro!! Can't wait to see it all finished!
super.gif

(Revolution @ Sep. 06 2007,21:13) SINCEREST apologies, i was about to take some pics and post but my wife took MY digital camera to HER office. i was about to get angry at her because i said i would post pics but realised there are bigger worries in this life.

again sorry and i will definately have the camera here tomorrow to post pics.
beerchug.gif
I was starting to think that it was a good dinner.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

heck yeah pipe, the grilled chicken ceasar salad with anchovies!

tonight i will definately have my camera back and post some pics. tomorrow it will be getting clearcoated, and sunday it will be assembled just in time for the rain
laugh.gif

Back