custom paint

lurk.gif

See Dave I didnt post any of the pics I took with my camera phone when you werent looking!
wow.gif

"THIS AINT YOUR AVERAGE PAINT-JOB!!!"

"THIS. IS. SPAHHH-TAAAAA!!!"
firedevil.gif

then boop! the all tha haters get THA BOOT, aint that right, D???
Daytona aint ready for this shiiii, son
bowdown.gif
'08 is gunna be ridiculous
super.gif

Sweet, that was my initial impression of the first pic. I thought of the capes of the aged red theme of the movie. I wanted to do this theme on my bike, but the funds are not there to afford it. This should be super sweet.
beerchug.gif

the pic posted is a sketch, i'll be adding detail and color to that character, and "the others" muu muuuu ha HA HA HA HAAAaaaa
firedevil.gif

this is being painted over the red LE color which i liked so much i picked a theme to incorporate the original color of the skins. the red LE color will still be visible from the top of the bike when looking down.

no, those were sold to gixerhp [who is dying for me to change my avatar].

this "300" paintjob will be available for purchase around december after i ride it around to a few shows. i will then do "The Matrix Trilogy" for my personal bike this winter which will remain as my painjob on my bike.

updated pic.

the rest is coming along at the same pace. tomorrow i will add the highlights and shadows. thursday i will add the final touches and friday it will be cleared with assembly on saturday morn.

IMG_0700.JPG

Back