ready for paint

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
this is going to be the sickest custom paint project i have taken on...no hints, no clues, just get ya diapers ready cause yall gonna sht when ya see this...loss of all bowel movements, mc pee pants and so on and so forth...

mmmmmuuuuaaaa ha ha ha ha

mmmmmuuuuuaaa ha HA HA HA

MMMMMMUUUUAAAA HA HA HA HAAAAAA

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha....... u said mc pee pants........ and here i thought i was the ony one that watches aquateen hunger force... meatwad is hilarious.....

oh yea, cont wait to see the new paint
super.gif

shake is crazy, was gonna paint them on my bike when they first came out...but on to more serious matters...

IMG_2747.JPG

look...LOOOOOK at the smoothness of the inners...check the edges...."i'm gonna do my "oh face" ohh ohh...HAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa

IMG_2748.JPG

i worked my fingers off sanding my inner panels. revolution, what was your method ?

dont know. i have a prep guy for all my body work. but i believe it's sand, degrease, primer, sand, degrease, primer, repeat until smooth.

You said sht your pants after we see the paint. That will make us Stinky McNasty.
biggrin.gif

lurk.gif
all_coholic.gif

Well come on make me pee my self!

Still waiting
argue.gif

Done yet?

Well I'm sure it will be great, \wisper\[come on dave fill me in no one will know, I can stop by if you want!]/wisper/

(BlueHaya @ Feb. 18 2007,00:39) Has anybody ever did a flip-flop paint job on a Busa?
See 'em all the time over here... I have pics somewhere but have to find them...

awwww, shiiiiii!!
SHOCKED.gif

parts look smooooove, brah-cant wait to do the mc pee pants-dance when we see the graffix!
(i hope i dont poo myself...i have VERY large bowels....that could be quite a mess
crazy.gif
)

Back