Custom Map??? Looks almost like a generic one form PC Website

904Busa

Registered
Custom Map??? Looks almost like a generic one from PC Website

I recently got a custom map done for my 08 on the Dynojet 250 and the numbers weren't that impressive (169 rwhp, 99 tq) for the mods I have: vance & hines full dual side headers with yosh R-77 pipes, pcIII. When comparing my custom map and one of the maps from the pc website, the graph looks very, very close. In fact if you select "difference table" within the program they only spread from 1-2. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I don't know what to say.. bad dyno bad tuner stock should have near around that. I am no expert on this subject I am just to trusting of those that do things for me, but at the same time I pick those that I hear good things about ALL the time.

It sounds like he just got a generic map from the website and just adjusted it a little. I would do some research and see who everyone else is using and go from there. I would also use a tuner that will allow you to be in the dyno room while he is doing the tuning.

Re: Custom Map??? Looks almost like a generic one from PC Website

Just spoke to my tuner on the phone and he's saying that the dyno was just re-certified by dynojet and it is dead on the numbers. My bike is faster and pulls harder after the map. I just thought the numbers would be higher.

Dyno just a tuning tool. The track tell how much power the bike making imo. Do a run with another K8 busa, then you will see the different.. Nice numbers..

Just spoke to my tuner on the phone and he's saying that the dyno was just re-certified by dynojet and it is dead on the numbers. My bike is faster and pulls harder after the map. I just thought the numbers would be higher.

anyone can pay $$$ and have the same certificate.
if you can't watch why do it?

I recently got a custom map done for my 08 on the Dynojet 250 and the numbers weren't that impressive (169 rwhp, 99 tq) for the mods I have: vance & hines full dual side headers with yosh R-77 pipes, pcIII. When comparing my custom map and one of the maps from the pc website, the graph looks very, very close. In fact if you select "difference table" within the program they only spread from 1-2. What do you guys think?

Who did you use?

I am interested to know which map you used. ( the stock no map???) I have the Vance and Hines 4 int 2 on my 2008 with R-77 slipons..thanks,,,,,,,,,ziggy

Back