PC Map

bdorf94

Registered
I just saw a post on another site and it got me thinking about my own situation, so I wanted to be prepared....I am going to spend the time & money next summer and take my bike to Schnitz in Decatur, IN, for a custom map, but I don't have the time right now while I'm in school. For now, I want to make sure I've got a decent map on my Power Commander.

I just purchased Yosh slip-ons and am going to put stock headers back on. I currently have the Micron full exhaust (which will be for sale soon), but I like the look of the 4-2. The Micron map I used from the PC site seems to work fine, but I was wondering if it's okay to use maps from other years w/the same exhaust, or if I should stick w/one for an '01.

To my point....should I trust the map from the PC web site? Do you think it will suffice for now and allow me to be happy with how the bike runs, or is there another place to find a better map? Any info, as always, will be greatly appreciated.

FYI: 01 w/(soon to have) Yosh RS3 slip-ons.
TRE, Pair valve mod, K&N, PC3 USB.
No other performance mods (yet, just got the bike in September). Thanks in advance.

if your just using the maps from the site then try different ones until your happy.

every bike is going to be different start with one that matches your equipment then can tune it best one it the custom build with a dyno for your bike.

Back