here is the amp.. sub is in the hump

CIMG0740.jpg

CIMG0748.jpg

tail light and break lite

if you look close you will see a frown face

CIMG0753.jpg

CIMG0755.jpg

Last edited:
That is a nice looking project! A little long for my taste, but a sweet looking ride none the less.

Please post video on youtube of how the system sounds with sub at full blast. Strongly considering that mod and have more questions!!!!

Ok not to knock it because it does look nice and you have put alot of really hard work into it but please explain to me why any person on this earth would take a bike that has potential of making you go 200 mph :rulez:and make it so it cant do this?????????? I read you have another that you can run but what about anyone else who has only one bike?:poke:

That paint looks terrible in the pictures, can't imagine what it would look like in person. To each their own I guessm the swingarm made me laugh its easily the longest I've seen.

Ok not to knock it because it does look nice and you have put alot of really hard work into it but please explain to me why any person on this earth would take a bike that has potential of making you go 200 mph :rulez:and make it so it cant do this?????????? I read you have another that you can run but what about anyone else who has only one bike?:poke:

Honestly I did it to do so ething different.

To me motocycles are personel so I do not exspect everyone to like it. Its about doing you. I have a 2003 that just has paint work and some regular mods that i ride on a regular.

You ask the question why and not trying to knock you for your thoughts but the anwer is very simple

Becuase I could thats the only reason why.

If I had one bike I would not do it but but I got two see my everyday ride

CIMG0573.jpg

That paint looks terrible in the pictures, can't imagine what it would look like in person. To each their own I guessm the swingarm made me laugh its easily the longest I've seen.

Cool that means I got the affect that i was looking for I paint it to
look like you mama

:thumbsup:

Love to see your ride

Honestly I did it to do so ething different.

To me motocycles are personel so I do not exspect everyone to like it. Its about doing you. I have a 2003 that just has paint work and some regular mods that i ride on a regular.

You ask the question why and not trying to knock you for your thoughts but the anwer is very simple

Becuase I could thats the only reason why.

If I had one bike I would not do it but but I got two see my everyday ride

Hey never said it looks bad just curious but you have a good reason what about everyone else I gues they do it because you do.

Hey never said it looks bad just curious but you have a good reason what about everyone else I gues they do it because you do.

Never said you did. Sorrry if I came off that way. They do it becuase thats what they like

Bikes are about the person.. The only one that has to be happy with it is the owner.. Like guys that do Rat bike or guys who put saddle bags and high windscreens on busas its about what makes them happy

They do it becuase thats what they like.. Honeslty the bike can do 200mph

What % of busa owner do 200 mph or try to do 200mph?

Guys who make bikes that look like Bloodrayne feel the same way about guy who try to go 200mph or faster.. they like at 200mph who going to see all my chrome.. Its all about look..
so it about doing you.

Sorry if I came off like I was mad I was not was jusyt saying i did it to see how far i could go to do something different

p_00011.jpg

Cool that means I got the affect that i was looking for I paint it to
look like you mama

:thumbsup:

Love to see your ride

Mine is all black, nothing fancy. My TL was painted w/ true fire, therefor I'm a strong critic when it comes to air brushing.

There comes a time when you stretch it so much it has no visual appeal whatsoever but hey if you like it good on you! :thumbsup:

Here's the Busa and the TL, the TL photo is kinda messed up since it was an attempt at HDR but ah well, search google and it will pop up on there somewhere.

black2.jpg

PaintthatIwant.jpg

Back