Busazilla on the HPC Dyno

only thing missing is the weather!

tounge.gif

Weekend

High: 80 °F
Low: 51 °F

High: 80 °F
Low: 55 °F

(brendanp @ Feb. 17 2007,08:09) You forgot the 1 more mod coming buddy...
The Canadian Mike Billet quick access clutch cover with my special touch of engraving "BUSAZILLA" on it!!!
beerchug.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

Dam George

Busazilla sounds Hot!!!!! way to many mods to try and keep up.... at least we have the same color!!! can't wait to hear how it rides with the new susp. setup....

Cheers
all_coholic.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(BigGeorge @ Feb. 17 2007,10:15)
(brendanp @ Feb. 17 2007,10:09) You forgot the 1 more mod coming buddy...
The Canadian Mike Billet quick access clutch cover with my special touch of engraving "BUSAZILLA" on it!!!
beerchug.gif
You forgot to mention it will be chromed!  
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(Revolution @ Feb. 17 2007,10:23) no no no...

"busazilla.com" engraved on it.

mannn i'm a promotion machine.
I'll put that on the tail or on the back of my helmet.

(rrookey @ Feb. 17 2007,22:30) Dam George

Busazilla sounds Hot!!!!! way to many mods to try and keep up.... at least we have the same color!!! can't wait to hear how it rides with the new susp. setup....

Cheers  
all_coholic.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
The fastest colors for sure!

beerchug.gif

Not knockin it or tryin to start anything, but does Gregs Dyno read low?
rock.gif
What were the stock numbers? 160 seems kinda low for a modded busa.

(yamahor @ Feb. 18 2007,12:12) Not knockin it or tryin to start anything, but does Gregs Dyno read low?
rock.gif
Was wondering the same. I seen Greg state his Dyno is load bearing. In the Auto world Load Bearing Dyno's (typically Mustang Dyno's) generally pull 15-20% lower than regular DynoJets. Hopefully this is the case, or another way to explain it is to say no loading dyno's pull much higher from lack of loading.

(CAT3 @ Feb. 18 2007,15:22)
(yamahor @ Feb. 18 2007,12:12) Not knockin it or tryin to start anything, but does Gregs Dyno read low?
rock.gif
Was wondering the same.  I seen Greg state his Dyno is load bearing.  In the Auto world Load Bearing Dyno's (typically Mustang Dyno's) generally pull 15-20% lower than regular DynoJets.  Hopefully this is the case, or another way to explain it is to say no loading dyno's pull much higher from lack of loading.
Thats probably it.

(yamahor @ Feb. 18 2007,15:24)
(CAT3 @ Feb. 18 2007,15:22)
rock.gif
Was wondering the same. I seen Greg state his Dyno is load bearing. In the Auto world Load Bearing Dyno's (typically Mustang Dyno's) generally pull 15-20% lower than regular DynoJets. Hopefully this is the case, or another way to explain it is to say no loading dyno's pull much higher from lack of loading.
Thats probably it.
shtstir.gif
poke.gif

Back