Crossed the fence

reward69

Registered
Well I dont get the chance to post much but have thoroughly enjoyed the time spent here learning invaluable information. I've been a busa owner for almost three years now, but it was time for something new. I'll be around though, keeping up the latest. I'll be back someday as a busa owner again Im sure. Only got 7 miles on her so far and keeping it low on the RRRR's. Feels really smooth, almost too smooth, Im a gear head and like the raw feel the busa had. Something Brocks will overcome though. Anyway, your a great group of guys (and gals) and I'll be checking in as usual. Heres a pic of the new gal!

Kawa_001.jpg

Your going to  
firedevil.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Really
sadnews.gif
, Nice Bike and the Silver is really slick  
tounge.gif

Come back or stay with us Ya Hear  
hello.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Don't do it come back to the light:bounce:
hope you enjoy the new ride and as long as you are on 2-wheels
you shall be a brother. Keep the rubber side down-shiney side up
beerchug.gif

Looks great, that silver is the best color scheme I've seen yet. And don't worry, we'll wait for you to catch up when your on the road.
beerchug.gif

Nice bike. I did the same thing. I loved my Busa but felt like getting a different bike. I picked up the 06 red and black 14. They are great bikes. Still miss my Busa but the 14 is awesome as well. Wish I could have both. Been hanging out here to see how the 08 Busa turns out and to keep up with the competition
cool.gif

Did you keep the Busa or just waiting to change your sig? Bike looks good.

Looks great in silver. ;)

I've owned a few Kawi's I'm very sentimental of (namely a '94 ZX7RR, factory solo seat and all, solid green).

Just figure out someway to replace the George Foreman grill.
biggrin.gif

Why do you have to go ?

I wish I had the cake to get a black 14, and keep my Busa !! Never saw the silver, kinda like it !! As long as you're riding, that's all that matters !!!!!!!!!!

Nice bike.
beerchug.gif
  It doesn't matter what you ride. It only matters that you do ride. I have friends with bikes from motards to 600's Harley's and Wing's. I will still ride with any of them and call them my fiend cause it doesn't matter. I have owned several Kaws as well as Suzukis. It's all good.
thumb_up.gif

Back