New Member Here!

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Hello Fellow Busa Owners. I have just registered to become a member on your site. I am the proud owner of an 04 black/purple busa, my third busa. I also own a harley (Which collects dust most of the time) and an 04 Gixxer 1k which I thoroughly enjoy as well. I hope to enjoy enteracting with conversation and tips with fellow busa owners. There is generally a nut in every crowd, I'll try not to be that "Nut"!

Have a great day out there in Busaland!

Welcome and thanks for joining ... you're going to love it here. How about some pics of your scoots ?

Welcome! Third Busa, wow! Do you just get tired of the color schemes?

So is that Washington state? What area?

Welcome aboard! what part of WA? I am in Bellingham!
smile.gif

Just a thought but I wonder if you are in Bellngham, I saw a blk/prpl Busa just the other day on my way to work. Not many of them up here.
rock.gif

Welcome aboard! Can't wait to see that beast! That's a polite way of asking for pics!

Thanks for the welcome! I'll dig out some photos and post them for you soon. My busa is totally stock outside of akrapovic carbon fiber cans and a newly installed laser jammer. I am on my third busa. The first one was wadded and the second one was traded in on the current one. I've put lots of miles on busa's and I dearly love them. However, I ride my Gixxer 1K quite often as well. It's lots of fun to play on and puts a whole new meaning to the term "Wheelie Machine".

Welcome to the .org!
smile.gif

I'm sick and tired of being polite... post some fuggin pics already!!
wink.gif

Okay, Okay, You Got It!

Here are photos of all three bikes.
The busa photo is actually of the 03. I haven't taken any of the 04 yet but I'll get around to that soon. I have to get the approval of my little white room mate before I can ride!

GSXR1K.JPG

This is my 03 busa, I don't have photos of my 04 yet!

Attachments

• Busa15_
    61.1 KB · Views: 127
This is my 03 Harley Ultra that collects dust most of the time!

Attachments

• FLHT03_16_
    60.6 KB · Views: 114
Welcome and now get ready for a new type of addiction.. the board makes u mod... lol
u see so many good looking busas that u have to mod...
biggrin.gif

Back