Crg vs pazzo levers?

Just ordered Pazzos from Tim at Pashnit, but have not received them yet..

Between all the levers out there I like these the best.

ALBACETE%20JANUARY%202010%2027%20%283%29%5B1%5D.jpg

ALBACETE%2001-10%20Jose%20Leloir%2021%20%2811%29%5B1%5D.jpg

L6.jpg

titax_steering_damper_aplication_05_big.jpg

Any clearance issues with the shorty Pazzo's? I've heard issues with the Pazzo's but I'm not sure if it was just for the longs or if the shorties had the same issues.

I have Pazzo longs on the busa (as I did on my Ducati) and love the way they look and perform, but I fitted ASVs to my friend's bike and I have to say that in future I'd prefer them on my bikes. The quality is even higher than the Pazzos and they are way more adjustable.

ASV shorties here :) ...lost track of how many adjustments it has plus its has an "unbreakable" design

SPORTBRAKE.jpg

Hey Kromdom, I am considering a set of ASV Shorties... do you face any issues with the short clutch while riding in traffic. Is it strenuous on the wrist? I ride daily through traffic and sometimes it's stop and go which calls for heavy clutch usage. Do you think I can go with shorties or should I go with the standard length?

ASV for me. tried all others and the ASV have the most adjustability and felt like they were just made better then anything else I've tried. got em in the shorty tho

Hey Kromdom, I am considering a set of ASV Shorties... do you face any issues with the short clutch while riding in traffic. Is it strenuous on the wrist? I ride daily through traffic and sometimes it's stop and go which calls for heavy clutch usage. Do you think I can go with shorties or should I go with the standard length?

ASV shorties are working fine for me even with 3 heavier clutch springs, their extended adjustment range helps the ergonomics so the pull doesn't cause too much hand fatigue IMHO

I had the FP Tactical on my 06. I had shorty on brake and regular on clutch. I liked the way they were designed to fold upon impact. I would hate to break a clutch lever away from home and not be able to ride back just because of a lever. I think some of the other brands have gone to break away as well.

I bought Pazzo's... mate of mine later bought ASV's and i have to say the ASV's feel a lot nicer... rounder edges and slighty wider... would certainly buy ASV's on my next bike... shame i didnt try them out first!

Stock Hayabusa levers are lighter weight than Pazzo shorties. That's my only disappointment. I'm happy with my Pazzos on the busa but had a problem with the Pazzo clutch lever on my 14 (Kaw has a different setup for the plunger pin). Never tried any other brand.

I have Pazzos on my Suzuki and CRG on my Ducati... cover the brand names and I'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between the two. I prefer the Pazzo for their Canadian content though! :laugh:

Back