Court Again

ok guys this is like a bad movie!!! go to court this morning dressed nice ( i was gonna wear my bash shirt but my better half aid no get a collared haha) anyway, they call my name after a 30min(this is short compared to usual) the DA reads the infraction to me and asked if i had another helmet i said no, she then asked if i was going to plead guilty, i said no ma'am im not guilty, she then says go have a seat we'll talk later....so an hour later or so she calls me back up and by this time im ready to get this straightened out, well to my surprise she says jonathan im going to have to continue the trial until july 20th so that i can suppeana the trooper!!! i could scream, but this gives me more time to get a lawyer and get a case together,, im thinking that someone needs to pay for my time out of work???:whistle::whistle:

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!! i will take the luck from today an use on July 20th :bowdown::bowdown:

Jesus are you kidding me ? sounds like a DA trying to justify her position. Get a lawyer and drag it out. They will eventually break but the problem is that cost's money. Or you can just keep draging it out too.

well good luck... I sure would like to know why all the drama over this case..

Really there has got to be something going on behind the scenes or in the dept to write a ticket like this in the first place...

gotta love henderson county!!!!! i did find out the trooper has 2 strikes against i dont know if its true or not but if he gets three they move him to another district if this is the case it means he wont be writing anymore bogus tickets

and i want everyone to know that i have the UTMOST respect for our LEO's

i jsut dont get how they SOME can be such jerks to at times.....and think that they are that much better than some

The DA sounds like she's just going by the book. It's business as usual for her. Discretion is sometimes the better part of valor. But, there's a lot to be said for standing up for your principles, too. Most of us get burned-out with the latter, and so adopt the former tack. Good luck to you. I don't think you ever lose when you stand up for what you believe in. But it's sure a lot of work, oft times.

your case would have been dismissed here. If the trooper does not appear, you get a refund and the case goes away. They should have done the same.
Reminds me of "Groundhog Day"

Give them hell and take no prisoners !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl:

Really bites its getting dragged out for you. Sounds like you got a good head on your shoulders that'll beat this situation for you.
Keep us posted.

:rofl::rofl:

Really bites its getting dragged out for you. Sounds like you got a good head on your shoulders that'll beat this situation for you.
Keep us posted.

i will !!!! this stuff will teach you patience, but the big guy upstairs must be watching out for me cause if it doesnt get dismissed i do not have the hundred dollars to cover it right now lol i will by july tho !!!!!!!!!!!

so how much money have you already lost thta will never be recovered? 1 days pay or more? I still wish you good luck with this but is this really defense of the principal or pride? Sometimes there's no benefit for standing on a soap box just to stand on one.

good luck.....
if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullsh*t ! :thumbsup:

HAHAHAAA i love it :beerchug:

well after the third round of court we'll be looking at a day or more of hrs that could be worked,, im not to worried about that
and its not pride its principle -- giving someone a ticket for not doing anything wrong, and trying to profile me as someone im not to try and get me in more trouble

HAHAHAAA i love it :beerchug:

well after the third round of court we'll be looking at a day or more of hrs that could be worked,, im not to worried about that
and its not pride its principle -- giving someone a ticket for not doing anything wrong, and trying to profile me as someone im not to try and get me in more trouble

I believe I already told you that you should file a civil charge of harassment against the officer. If this case is thrown out then you have proof and a chance to regain some of what it has cost you. If the victory is publicized, you have another chance of having one of these "rotten apples" tossed from the barrel. But as it stands, you will either win or be left off on a lesser offense and the incidence will be swept under the rug thus making your entire effort meaningless.

Back