Couple New Goodies To Spruce Up My Old Turd

piratediverjefff

Registered
Got a new EK 530 ZVX 2 X-Ring chain,Vortex Cat 5 44T rear sprocket,Vortex V3 gas cap,Motion Pro PBR chain breaker kit,etc. in yesterday($500 doesn't get you a lot these days but i had to blow it on something:laugh:).Gas cap has an odd color in the pic because of the camera flash but actually is a nice black and looks good on the tank in person.

newchaingascapetc004.jpg

newchaingascapetc007.jpg

you better take it easy on that back of yours when tackling those mods...we're not young 'uns anymore :)
P.S. Riding weather is upon us :whistle:

you better take it easy on that back of yours when tackling those mods...we're not young 'uns anymore :)
P.S. Riding weather is upon us :whistle:

What's up,older dude?:laugh:

Figured on doing it through the coming week(gonna go out and disturb a little peace in the morning:laugh:),sending my ECU off to Johnnycheese Monday for the usual turn off top speed restriction/raise rpm limit,etc. so i'll have all week to piddle around with it.I think mestona from Ontario may go out with us in the morning(will check later on today),you'd best shake off that dust and cruise with us one of these weekends(usually go out early Sunday mornings).:thumbsup:I never made it to Mojave this last event or would've called ya.:thumbsup:Ride on up here one of these weekends...got my new GoPro HD Hero 2 so i can document ya doin' one of those 180 passes.:laugh::thumbsup:

.got my new GoPro HD Hero 2 so i can document ya doin' one of those 180 passes.:laugh::thumbsup:

haaaa, also just got one myself. And pretty sure I'll be the one taking videos of you haulin. Usually have HONEY-DOs lined up on weekends but give me a few days notice in advance and wouldn't mind doing a quick jaunt with you fellas.

Back