Could use some thoughts...

Good luck to...I feel your pain. I just served on a jury with a bunch of idiots in November and could not wait for the whole thing to be over

(Just speculating) Two hours and a conviction--great news. Good job, hope she gets the worst treatment for the rest of her life.

The law provides remedies to you for people like your boss. Simply report that you are experiencing porblems attending due to your boss and I guarantee he/she will have a problem. They also can make it clear that any form of retaliatory harrassment will not be tolerated without seeing your boss incourt to show cause. Tuff situation make the best of it. Wardie

Hi y'all! I wanted to let you know that things finally concluded today, but I still feel awful! At this point I have climbed in a bottle of wine and am working my way out so am not in the best position to update, I promise to do so tomorrow. I will tell you that I am emotionally spent.
The case was a Child Protective Services case seeking full termination of parental rights of a mother against her four children.
Thank you to all for the support via thread an PM. I will truly update you tomorrow.
Thanks again. - Sorry I am very emotional. :(

Hi Kristin,

So glad to hear your jury ordeal is over.
People do truly horrible things to others.
It's unfathomable how some stand-up looking people are capable of the most insidious evil.
But there is also good in the world, and lots of good in people everywhere.
I hope that tomorrow brings evidence of the good in the world to your day tomorrow.

Lisa

Hi y'all! I wanted to let you know that things finally concluded today, but I still feel awful! At this point I have climbed in a bottle of wine and am working my way out so am not in the best position to update, I promise to do so tomorrow. I will tell you that I am emotionally spent.
The case was a Child Protective Services case seeking full termination of parental rights of a mother against her four children.
Thank you to all for the support via thread an PM. I will truly update you tomorrow.
Thanks again. - Sorry I am very emotional. :(

I bet that was draining and heart breaking at the same time. Especially if she didn't deserve it.

Wow. Glad to hear that it's over with. If you need a shoulder to lean on, feel free to give me a buzz.

Hugs,

--Wag--

Sorry you're going through some tough situations. Why is your boss harassing you? Do they not realize they are legally obligated to let you be a juror without consequence?

just do what you think is right listen and keep an open mind. regarding you boss like other have mention just tell the judge or somebody in the court and they will take care of that he needs to understand that you are serving the community. prayer sent. God bless you a bunch

hey kristin stay true to wher eyou rheart leads you. when you look back at it you won't regret anyhting baout it.. Remember we are your family and here for you just stick with your heart for decisions and no one will judge you on that

i am here for you so pm me if you need help you know i am good at the counseling bit

Stand by your convictions and vote in what you believe is right. I have been there and I have never had any second thoughts after the verdict was read

Back