Could be Scary for Some Here......

Hey guess where I took this pic at :laugh:
image008.jpg

Seriously 'Geo-tagging' is weird. I've taken a few pics on vacation and 'allowed' my location to be used. Now when I look at the pic on my phone it has a 'location taken' feature which will zoom right in on where I was.
Freaky .

Thank you for sharing this~!~

That gets my point across better than I could ever say it

How bout using your Droid gps to find a friends new home. It guides me there flawlessly and says you've arrived at your location - then chimes - what's that I think to myself picking up the Droid - "Good golly Miss Molly" it's got a picture of the house on my phone and its the correct picture.

And, you know what's coming next?!?! They will probably have an app to assess the character of the person your visiting. The phone will query - Are you sure you want to visit the homeowner? He/she is a level II safety risk and has a level I moral status rating - profile includes speeding tickets, failure to maintain lawn, 2 affairs - both genders, now divorced, morbidly obese and a mediocre credit score!

Ding - Do you wish to proceed?

so let me get this straight......

posting pictures online, is not private?(sarcasm)

once again people are outraged, due to thier lack of research or knowledge about the choices they are making.

There is an app for the droid upon which I forgot the name but it pulls up a map and showz every registered sex offender in the us you just have to scroll around and zoom in and it have little tabs you click those and it will pull up they're address conviction and pic. I believe that it a safe way to use this kind of technology. As far as being able to locate me thru a pic ......... don't like it one bit

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

There is an app for the droid upon which I forgot the name but it pulls up a map and showz every registered sex offender in the us you just have to scroll around and zoom in and it have little tabs you click those and it will pull up they're address conviction and pic. I believe that it a safe way to use this kind of technology. As far as being able to locate me thru a pic ......... don't like it one bit

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

It's called LIFE360

so let me get this straight......

posting pictures online, is not private?

once again people are outraged, due to thier lack of research or knowledge about the choices they are making.

Not with a lot of GPS enabled devices...

That actually is kind of scary that people can so easily figure stuff like that out. Theres not much privacy left in this world.

Back