Paranoid about the Government?

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
The Government's New Right to Track Your Every Move With GPS - TIME The Government Can Use GPS to Track Your Moves". Government agents can now sneak onto your property in the middle of the night, put a GPS device on the bottom of your car and keep track of everywhere you go. This doesn't violate your Fourth Amendment rights, because you do not have any reasonable expectation of privacy in your own driveway — and no reasonable expectation that the government isn't tracking your movements. I just thought some might find this interesting.. G day Mattes

Well they will get bored watching my moves. Walmart, home, walmart, home, gas station, walmart, home..... :laugh:

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals is a left wing looney bench. Of course they're going to side with big government. I think this should be heard by the Supreme Court so we can get this out of the way and restore the reasonable right to privacy. I would eve argue that the reasonable expecation of privacy extends to the vehicle in the sense that I should reasonably expect to be able to drive to a private location without being followed by the ey in the sky. That is privacy as well.

I think this should be heard by the Supreme Court so we can get this out of the way and restore the reasonable right to privacy.
Oh, please! The Democrats have spent years loading the SCOTUS with their own judges. You won't see any of them going against their Liberal masters.

The Government's New Right to Track Your Every Move With GPS - TIME The Government Can Use GPS to Track Your Moves". Government agents can now sneak onto your property in the middle of the night, put a GPS device on the bottom of your car and keep track of everywhere you go. This doesn't violate your Fourth Amendment rights, because you do not have any reasonable expectation of privacy in your own driveway — and no reasonable expectation that the government isn't tracking your movements. I just thought some might find this interesting.. G day Mattes

They've been doing this for decades, just the technology of the tracking devices has improved.

Oh, please! The Democrats have spent years loading the SCOTUS with their own judges. You won't see any of them going against their Liberal masters.

Ummm, SCOTUS is a solid 50% Conservative with a moderate split vote in Kennedy. Not sure why you think it's packed with Libs. ???

Get used to it brother...They say in England that there are so many cameras monitoring the populace that your picture is taken over a dozen times a day...cell phones have been used in hundreds of cases now to prove or disapprove someone's alibi. All of the newer cars have computer chips in them that insurance and police use to prove driver negligence...ie speeding, entering a corner too hot...ie...in Virginia the mother of all computers resides that listens to every phone call and intercepts every email and scans for certain phrases and/or words....It is a friggin dangerous world out there and we need to protect ourselves against idiots like u and me:laugh::laugh:

The government does not need a tracking device to track us.. They know our every move anyway. They're probably watching me type this as we speak.. If the IRS can clear out bank accounts without any person knowing than they sure can watch our every move.

There's truth to the movie "Eagle Eye":whistle:

The government does not need a tracking device to track us.. They know our every move anyway. They're probably watching me type this as we speak.. If the IRS can clear out bank accounts without any person knowing than they sure can watch our every move.

There's truth to the movie "Eagle Eye":whistle:

The only truth in Eagle Eye is the fact that Shia Lebouf shouldn't be the lead in action films.

Back