Core Moto Apex-6 Wheels

Maybe weigh the gen 3 wheels first to see if they reduced weight over gen 2 wheels . While my Apex 6 wheels were very light over Gen 2 Suzuki might of trimmed some fat so the bang for the buck may not be as high . FYI the APEX wheels are a pain to clean the spokes especially the front due to rotors .
Seems the Gen-3 wheels are not the same as the GSXR1000 so I won't be surprised if they are very similar weight as the Gen-2. :(

Do you remember if the Apex-6 wheels used the same world wide ceramic wheel bearings as the stock wheels or are they completely different?

Seems the Gen-3 wheels are not the same as the GSXR1000 so I won't be surprised if they are very similar weight as the Gen-2. :(

Do you remember if the Apex-6 wheels used the same world wide ceramic wheel bearings as the stock wheels or are they completely different?
I believe they are different, and in fact have more bearings than the stock. I think they are $100 more than the stock bearings from what I recall.

Apex does use World wide , but im pretty sure they are a different OD than OEM bearings . They were well worth it on my wheels .

Back