Corbin saved my marriage

Salty

Registered
So I have been an avid motorcyclist for a rather long time, my wife has been a motorcycle passenger now for just coming up on two years since we first met. She enjoyed riding on the back of the Hayabusa with me but was always uncomfortable after what to me were short trips...(My wife suffers from fibromyalgia) so normal everyday activities and other things can cause her substantial pain that others would never notice...Unfortunately this caused a lot of difficulty for me last year as riding was not something she could tolerate often or for much distance without distress.

Well late last fall I came across a stellar deal from a member of the .org and picked her up a Corbin Pasenger Seat with backrest...

Ill tell you what, it is the best thing to happen for us for riding. She can now ride comfortably for considerably longer (she just needs to build up her tolerance now for muscle usage while riding passenger) and she says the back rest is the best thing ever as she does not feel like she needs to hold onto me so tightly not to mention it allows her body to be in a much more comfortable riding position.

I am thrilled that we will finally be able to ride a lot more going forward than we have...

After her rave review of the Corbin seat I broke down and got myself one (*surprisingly from the same .org member who sold his bike) I have to say my butt is also very thankful as its way more comfortable than my New Image seat...

So although our marriage was never in jeopardy, (only our riding time) Corbin seats saved the day...

i keep sayin, 'theres no place like the .org... theres no place like the .org'

as long as she's happy... right? and go on and give kudos to the member - i think he/she deserves it at this point...

That's awesome! I've ridden on the back of a Busa with a Corbin seat with the back rest and it was nice, and I hate riding on the back of a bike :laugh: Only nice ride on the back I've had really :hide:

Sorry to hear that your wife has fibro :( My BFF has it and I've watched her suffer for years; she struggles so much, has tried everything, has good days and bad. I can't even imagine her getting on a motorcycle. I'm glad your wife is out enjoying riding with you :thumbsup:

Best I can do for now, Ill have to see if I can get someone to take a pic of my smiling wife on the busa with me sometime...

11156268_10152950591339332_1613270117401527327_n.jpg

Back