25 Years of Marriage!

Awww, what an awesome post Willie! Congrats to you both and I'm so glad you've both figured out the formula to staying together and more importantly, HAPPY!!! :thumbsup:

Happy Anniversary to you both!! :bowdown:

Congrats to you two. That's an awesome milestone. Here's to 25 and more years again :).

congrats!! it's great to hear of couples like you guys that make it work for the long term :beerchug:

You know what they say about "Opposites Attract". That really is quite an achievement that you both I'm certain are grateful for. My hats off to you sir.

If I had to venture a guess, I'd say it's got a lot to do with how your personalities, not your interests, match. From what I can tell just by how you intereact on the .org, I suspect you are a pretty easy going and patient guy - even when debating some pretty hot topics I never sense any anger or frustration with you - staying on an even keel I strongly suspect helps greatly. Also serves as a good example that I wish I could better emulate as I am wired usually too tight.

Awe, I love your love story. Congratulations on 25 years and I hope y'all have many more together! My husband says the key to a long and happy marriage is to keep me laughing. Its worked for 17 yrs so far.

Congrats! I love the write up you did. My wife and I have 23 years and counting and frankly, we don't have a lot in common either.

Keep up the great work!

--Wag--

You know what they say about "Opposites Attract". That really is quite an achievement that you both I'm certain are grateful for. My hats off to you sir.

If I had to venture a guess, I'd say it's got a lot to do with how your personalities, not your interests, match. From what I can tell just by how you intereact on the .org, I suspect you are a pretty easy going and patient guy - even when debating some pretty hot topics I never sense any anger or frustration with you - staying on an even keel I strongly suspect helps greatly. Also serves as a good example that I wish I could better emulate as I am wired usually too tight.

I pretty much am a to each their own guy to a fault. As long as you're not in my way I say roll with it. It may seem like I am on one side but sometimes I'm pushing you to convince me of something you said. That gets on her nerves sometimes!

It really helps that she let's me do what I want and I let her do what she wants. That last trip to the Busa Bash got me a good long stay in the dog house though but thinking back on it I was a bit long on adventure and short on common sense anyway.

The other rule about staying married is to never say "this is how we did it"! As soon as you say that it's cursed. So thanks Keith, you ruined my marriage!:laugh:

What a great story, and thanks for sharing it with us. God bless you two with many more years together.

Yeah, tighter than a Corvette alternator! Doyle

Well done Willie , congratulations to both of you !! I just checked your original post , and your Missus sure is lovely , definitely your better half bro !!
:beerchug:

Back